Construction, cats and sundry family matters.

Sunday, October 14, 2007

Erica and I hanging out...


While Brian and Jackson go see the Boss (can you say stuck in the 80's?) at Scotia Bank Place, Erica and I are hanging out for the evening. We went to visit Chloe and now we're back at home waiting for Seb to come home so we can go to Swiss Chalet for supper. While we wait for Seb, we're colouring our house plans for Mystery Hill in hopes of finally selecting an exterior colour. Erica thinks my choice of grey is quite dismal and prefers baby blue or yellow.

2 comments:

Fraser Advocacy said...

I just discovered you! The Picasso museum is very!!! hard to find!!! Loving the blog. Keep it up.

Campbell Girl 1 said...

That's very encouraging... I thought it was just another example of being directionally challenged at the best of times!