Construction, cats and sundry family matters.

Tuesday, November 20, 2007

New Marineau in Clan and not much on the Hill






I haven't been to Mystery Hill in a week. The cement floor in the garage got done but it rained the night it was poured, so unfortunately it's not as perfectly smooth as Seb would like. I say "good nuff"... its a garage after all! The garage is almost framed and Seb has been working on the front porch. Next we do the screened porch. All of these need to get done so we can get the steel roof on before the snow comes. Then the doors and windows get installed.

The property and the house continue to amaze me. I'm making small steps on design decisions and its all good. That's one advantage of this pace, I have lots of time to consider my options.

On a completely different track, Seb and I got to meet our new nephew "Luca" on Saturday night. At ten days old, he was pretty darn fabulous. I thought Chloe was small but she's a heavy weight in comparison! He's a sleepy quiet agreeable baby. Even scared Uncle Seb was happy to hold him.

No comments: